BEST VOCAL MICROPHONE TO PERFORM UNDER PRESSURE ON STAGE!
The E935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Climate stability (Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron)
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 7.1 in. (47 x 181 mm.)
- Frequency response (microphone): 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Min. terminating impedance: 1,000
- Nominal impedance: 350
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2.8mV/Pa at 1 kHz = -51dB (0 dB = 1V/Pa) = -71 dB (0 dB = 1V/ubar)
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (330 g)