THIS CARDIOID WORKHORSE MICROPHONE IS DESIGNED FOR SMOOTH, NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION!
Equipped with newly designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise, this microphone features super-durable construction for long-lasting performance, a rare-earth magnet for high output, and a multi-stage grille design for excellent protection against plosives. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback.
- Newly designed superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use