Need a headset mic instead of a stand mic? Do you play and sing at the same time? Consider this comfortable, lightweight head worn microphone! Audio-Technica’s PRO 8HEx is ideal for guitarists, keyboard players, drummers and others who need the use of their hands during performance.
- Low-visibility headband and cushioned support pads provide a stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium element for articulate vocal reproduction
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 200-18,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 600 ohms
- WEIGHT: 2.1 oz (60 g)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE): 0.80" (20.4 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (HEADSET): 4.72" (120.0 mm) nominal at widest point
- 3.17" (80.5 mm) flexible boom
CONNECTIVITY: Wired only.
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- CABLE: 7.2' (2.2 m) long, 0.11" (2.8 mm) diameter miniature audio cable permanently attached between microphone and XLR M-type connector.