Audio Leaders itself gives no warranty, expressed or implied, including those relating to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All warranties are with the manufacturer.
Audio Leaders will work as your representative when you have purchased any Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, or LISTEN technologies products.
We will also uphold excellent customer service with the warranties on our top brands:
Anchor Audio products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of SIX (6) YEARS from the date of original purchase unless listed below.
Warranted for a period of FOUR (4) YEARS:
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries
Warranted for a period of TWO (2) YEARS:
- All wired and wireless microphones, belt pack transmitters, base station transmitters, base station
- All woodworking
- CouncilMAN microphones and bases
- PortaCom and ProLink 500 systems in their entirety
- Assistive Listening systems in their entirety
- Accessories, cables, cases, and covers
Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
- Product must have been purchased from an authorized Anchor Audio Dealer
- Anchor Audio must perform or authorize all warranty services or warranty is void
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to negligent use, connection to improper power sources, misuse, and operation beyond specifications and limits
- Warranty shall not apply to exterior finish, AC power cords, bulbs, or any other failings due to normal wear
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to adverse temperature, humidity, moisture, or any condition not considered normal environmental conditions
- Products out of warranty cannot be repaired by Anchor Audio
- Serial number(s) must match with serial number(s) provided by customer at the time the RMA was issued.
- Units under warranty are only covered by one-way return shipping to customer. Customer is responsible for shipping cost to Anchor Audio. If a customer sends in an out of warranty unit, then the customer is responsible for round trip shipping costs.
- If Anchor Audio repairs a part that is out of warranty, the customer is responsible for round trip shipping.
What This Warranty Covers
Your Peavey Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship in Peavey products purchased and serviced in the U.S.
What This Warranty Does Not Cover
The Warranty does not cover: (1) damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, rental, product modification or neglect; (2) damage occurring during shipment; (3) damage caused by repair or service performed by persons not authorized by Peavey; (4) products on which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; (5) products not purchased from an Authorized Peavey Dealer
Who This Warranty Protects
This Warranty protects only the original purchaser of the product.
How Long This Warranty Lasts
The Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the original retail purchaser. The duration of the Warranty is as follows:
Factory Warranty Duration
|Amplifiers, Pre-Amplifiers, Mixers, Electronic Crossovers and Equalizers||2 years|
|Digital Effect Devices and Keyboards and MIDI Controllers||1 year|
|Speaker Components (incl.. speakers, baskets, drivers, diaphragm replacement kits and passive crossovers)||1 year|
|Tubes and Meters||90 Days|