ARE YOU A SINGER/SONGWRITER? YOU WANNA RECORD DIRECT TO YOUR COMPUTER USB STYLE BUT ALSO WANT A TRUE STUDIO SOUND?
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20 – 20,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS USB Power (5V DC)
- BIT DEPTH 16 bit
- SAMPLE RATE 44.1/48 kHz
- VOLUME CONTROL Mix control;
- Headphone volume control
- WEIGHT 386 g (13.6 oz)
- DIMENSIONS 162.0 mm (6.38") long,
- 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR USB-type
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER 130 mW (at 1 kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32 ohm load)
- HEADPHONE JACK 3.5 mm (1/8") TRS (stereo)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable