The Turret delivers a unique, easy-to-use solution for users who need for a complete high-performance equipment system for streaming and podcasting. The Turret has a full HD webcam with built-in H.264 video compression, a high-quality 48kHz/16-bit USB condenser microphone with pop filter and an LED light ring, daylight-balanced, with both cool and warm filter accessories.
It's compact and simple, perfect on a desktop and portable enough to take on location.To make the system truly self-contained and capable of handling any streaming/podcast/gaming task without the need for additional equipment, Turret has a high-speed USB-C computer output for low latency and an internal USB hub. There is even an onboard headphone amplifier so audio monitoring is a snap. Everything the demanding streaming/broadcasting enthusiast needs is right here, in one convenient, high-performance package.
- The camera is an auto-focus design, with Full HD 1080p video
- Supports full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels).
- Automatic low-light correction
- Full HD 1080p video recording with QuickTime Player
- Extremely high performance unit.
- Condenser design: with a 14mm diameter back electret condenser, sensitivity of -34dB Â± 2dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz), max SPL of 132dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz) and a wide-range frequency response of 150 - 15kHz.
- Preamp is integrated with the microphone gain control on the tower.
- Monitor the microphone signal while recording/streaming
- Contains the main controls
- There is an LED light dimmer, with click/off at extreme left position,
- Headphone output jack & volume,
- Mic gain knob & mute button
- Camera on/off switch.
- USB-C jack for output to PC/MAC (high speed - low latency), (2) USB 3.0 jacks (internal hub) and the 12VDC input jack.
The LED Ring Light has a 100mm diameter with a color temperature of 5600K (daylight-balanced). It's dimmable and includes a Cool Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on) 7000K, a Warm Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on) 3000K, and a Diffused Daylight Filter accessory (plastic, snap-on).
An extremely high-quality headphone amplifier is a critical part of the Turret system. Without a pristine, articulate signal being sent to the headphones, the entire broadcasting/podcasting/gaming experience falls apart. The Turret hits the mark squarely here with a headphone amplifier of unimpeachable quality.