The Hex-Base Studio Boom is the new standard by which others will be judged. It is equipped with 2 straight boom shafts for studio, project, or live work. The short boom is removable, while the primary boom arm slides effortlessly through the 1" square housing and locks with a tension knob. Boom angle adjusts with a 40-tooth clutch. The 17lb. patented base is a step above the rest as it provides a low center of gravity, giving it stability even when moved. Includes removable casters.
- Top-of-the-line hex-base studio microphone stand made from heavy-duty materials and built to last
- Extra long telescoping boom w/ solid steel counterweight and midpoint breakapart boom arm with 5/8"-27 threads allow you to attach the 7" mini-boom at shortened boom length
- 17 pound cast iron hex-shaped embossed base with removable casters provides a low center of gravity, giving it stability even when moved
- Solid steel machined lug with M20 threading provides an excellent combination of fast assembly and secure connection, while extending thread wear far beyond fine-thread designs
- 3 Shaft Design allows height adjustments from 40" to 82"