PEAVEY DESIGNED THIS EXCLUSIVE MIXER WITH TECHNOLOGY TO ENHANCE LIVE SOUND REPRODUCTION AND PROJECT STUDIO RECORDING!
The new FX2 features twice the processing power of the original, and has features which have silencer mic preamps, which allow very high gain with low noise and distortion for crystal-clear signal reproduction. The four pre-fader auxes per channel provide four monitor mixes, while the two post-fader auxes are ideal for adding effects (built-in or outboard). These mixers also include dual DSP engines that allow multiple simultaneous effects assignable to any channel via aux 5/6. Onboard effects include reverb, reverb enhanced, delay, compression, expander, de-esser, chorus, flanger, tube emulator, vocal enhancer and gate. Chain two processors together on each of the two available effects windows.
The output section can be configured for Stereo, Dual Mono or Subwoofer mode with a built-in electronic crossover. You can record your rehearsals, songwriting sessions or live performances directly to an inexpensive USB stick ... no other hardware needed and then transfer them to your computer to burn CDs or to transmit electronically. Or insert a memory stick to playback audio files for use between sets.
- High-power dual DSP engine with improved digital effects and output processing including Feedback Ferret®, 28-band GEQ/5-band PEQ, delay and limiter
- USB 2.0 "A" connection to record directly to or playback from memory stick
- USB 2.0 "B" connection for streaming digital out
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid-frequency and variable low cut filters
- 2 stereo channels with dual mic/line inputs
- 48 volt phantom power
- 4 subgroups
- 100mm faders
- Double the processing power of the orginal FX Series
- All new switching power supply design is more efficient than the original
- Silencer™ mic preamp XLR inputs
- USB 2.0 Streaming Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 ; Mac OSX playback only
- 6 Aux sends