The Peavey PV 15PM is a two-way powered monitor system engineered with a bi-amplified class D power section that drives a 15" woofer with a 2 3/8" voice coil and a 1.4" titanium diaphragm 14T™ compression driver with 200 watts total power. The high-speed amp topology yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available, and combined with the woofer's neodymium speaker magnet, yields extra-light weight.
MORE KEY FEATURES:
- Both power amps have DDT™ speaker protection
- Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Automatic equal loudness (Fletcher-Munson) compensation
- Peak SPL up to 120 dB with music
- Combo jack with 1/4" TRS and female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Two 1/4" phone jacks for link-out / direct-in capability