Throw it in the van, install it in the club, or hang it from the ceiling — the SP's rugged design can handle it.
The Peavey® SP®2P is a powered, bi-amplified, two-way speaker system engineered to provide very high levels of performance in a compact powered loudspeaker.
MOST USED: school sound systems, public and any music performance venue.
The SP®2P is capable of up to 130 dB peak SPL. The enclosure is constructed of plywood augmented with internal braces, covered with a textured black painted finish. The shape is a modified-trapezoidal form, with a full-length coated perforated steel grille, to offer an attractive yet durable powered speaker system.MIXED INPUT CHANNELS
Two independent mixed input channels each offer a balanced input to the preamp/EQ electronics, and a level control. A line out section has male XLR connectors. Each channel has one combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack. Thru outputs allow linking of additional speaker systems or feed of the signal to a powered subwoofer.
WHY BUY THIS POWERED SPEAKER?
- 500 WATTS PEAK
- 1000 WATTS PEAK WOOFER POWER
- SWITCH MODE TYPE TO ADJUST WOOFER AND TWEETER WHICH IN TURN PREVENTS CLIPPING
- CHANNEL 2 HAS A 3.5 MM MEDIA JACK ADDED
- CONVENIENT FOUR-WAY INSET HANDLES ON EACH SIDE
- POLE MOUNT INCLUDED
- MULTIPLE FLY POINTS TO HANG AND/OR INSTALL IN VENUE
- 9-BAND EQ AND OTHER SYSTEM SETTINGS ACCESSED VIA ROTARY ENCODER PUSH
- DYNAMIC BASS BOOST FUNCTION
- UP TO 150 MS OF ARCHITECTURAL DELAY
- DSP BASED CROSSOVER
- BOTH POWER AMPS HAVE DDT COMPRESSION
- FAN COOLED FOR MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
- WEIGHS: 62.17 lb(28.2 kg)
- MEASURES: 30” H x 20” W x 20” D.