The ProLink 500 is a digital wireless intercom system that allows full duplex communication among four users simultaneously with the option of an unlimited number of listen-only belt packs. The ProLink 500 offers two channels which allows up to seven full-duplex users. Users can be split into two groups of four – with the master having the ability to switch between groups. The intercom systems utilize the FCC license free 902 - 928 MHz range for the U.S. without the need for a base station. However, the ProLink can also be integrated into a wired system such as the PortaCom using the WingMAN.
The ProLink 500 has the capability to transmit up to 500 ft. line of sight and allows communication through walls and glass. Use the ProLink for houses of worship, high school theater, event coordination and production, broadcast studios, small theaters, and more!
- One master belt pack (BP-500M)
- Three remote belt packs (BP-500R)
- Choice of four headsets:
- One gang charger (GC-500)
- Sturdy cardboard carrying case
- 500 ft. line of site wireless communication
- A/B channel selection
- Up to two channels with four users per channel
- Unlimited number of listen only units
- Pust to Talk or Always On modes
- Choice of single, dual muff, or lightweight headset
- Heavy duty 3-pin XLR connector
- Microphone gain adjustment knob
- Out of range LED indicator
- Batteries operate 6 - 8 hours on a single charge
- Rechargeable batteries included
- Optional rechargeable battery kit
- FCC license free
- Made in the USA
- Two Year Warranty
- Product HWD: 4" x 3.5" x 2"
- Product Weight: 1 lb.