The MD 421 II continues the tradition of the MD 421, which has been one of Sennheiser's most popular cardioid dynamic mics for over 35 years. The large diaphragm, dynamic element handles high sound pressure levels, making it a natural for recording guitars and drums. The MD 421's full-bodied cardioid pattern and five-position bass control make it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals or radio broadcast announcers.
- Rugged professional microphone
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
- Frequency response (microphone): 30 - 17,000 Hz
- Min. terminating impedance: 200
- Nominal impedance: 200
- Pick-up pattern: Cardioid
- does not require 48V Phantom Power to operate.
- has no maximum SPL limitations for practical use
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE BOX:
- 1 MD 421 II
- 1 microphone clamp for 3/8" thread