Wide dynamic range and crystal-clear sound!
The SKM 5200-II is the next evolution of the SKM 5200 world class microphone. Robust, reliable and user-friendly, the professional hand-held transmitter is suitable for every conceivable type of recording and transmission situation. The mechanics, electronics and operating concept were designed to meet the highest requirements of live events.
- Offers a switching bandwidth of up to 184 MHz. The "HiDyn plus™" noise suppression system .
- Programming is extremely flexible: the SKM-II 5200 has both a fixed and a variable channel bank.
- All parameters: backlit LCD; lockable to prevent accidental adjustment
The SKM 5200-II is available in four frequency variants - L, N, N-US and P - as well as in three colors: black, nickel and steel blue (haematite). The hand-held transmitter is compatible with all capsules, battery and rechargeable battery compartments of the 5000 series as well as with Neumann microphone heads..
- Handheld transmitter for 3000 and 5000 series
- Receivers, requires capsule and B5000-2 or
- BA5000-2 rechargeable battery pack. Nickel, 614-697.9 MHz